Our key objectives:
- Facilitate effective decision-making,
- Improve communication skills,
- Reduce the impact of conflict.
Our Vision: to be members of a strong, healthy, collaborative community
Our Mission Statement: to assist individuals, groups and communities to manage difference to promote strong, healthy, sustainable relationships.
Our Mandate: is to provide timely, affordable conflict management and communication services and education. We emphasize relationship building and cultural awareness and partner with other community organizations to address community issues through collaborative approaches.
- Inclusiveness – We celebrate diversity of all types;
- Accountability – We strive to be transparent and respectful and to model that for our community;
- Collaboration – We work contribute to community networks and collaborative partnerships to share resources and opportunities;
- Creativity – We promote individuality, opportunity and growth
A recent client who used our subsidized family mediation services had the following to say:
“I was very lost and fearful about the divorce process until the staff and our Mediator laid things out clearly and made an affordable and reasonable agreement possible. This process has made it possible for my ex and I to establish a real and practicable care arrangement and asset allocation agreement. Without this subsidized program we would have been bankrupt and likely unable to provide the stress free care for our son.”