All applications and forms can be printed or saved on your own personal device for your convenience then faxed, emailed or dropped off at our office. For any services/applications that require a fee, payment can be made via credit card (over the phone or in office) or by cash or cheque in our office during business hours (Tuesday-Friday 9am-4pm). Clicking on the links in this section will start a download of the form. Check your website browser’s “Downloads” section for the document.
- Membership Application – Become a member of our society
- Confidential Intake Form– Fill out if requesting services
- Family Mediation Intake Form and Family Mediation Details Form – Please fill out both when requesting services.
- Subsidy Application – Fill out if you would like to be considered for financial support
- Client Consent Form for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information : Contact the DRS Staff. Call 250-383-4412 or toll free 1 (866) 788-4412, or send us an email.
- eLAN: Legal Services Electronic Newsletter
- Legal Aid
- Aboriginal Legal Aid
- Legal Services Society
- ProBono Net
- Dial A Law
- The Law Centre – University of Victoria Law Faculty
- Continuing Legal Education Society of BC
- People’s Law School
- BC Supreme Court Self-Help Information Centre
- Native Courtworker & Counselling Association of BC
- Coping with Separation Handbook
- Supreme Court of Canada
- BC Centre for Elder Advocacy & Support
- Bridges for Women
- Family services of Greater Victoria
- 1 Up–Single Parent Resource Centre
- Victoria Native Friendship Centre