All applications and forms can be printed or saved on your own personal device for your convenience then faxed, emailed or dropped off at our office. For any services/applications that require a fee, payment can be made via credit card (over the phone or in office) or by cash or cheque. Clicking on the links in this section will start a download of the form. Check your website browser’s “Downloads” section for the document.
- Family Mediation: Family Mediation Intake Form and Family Mediation Details Form – Please fill out both when requesting services.
- Civil Mediation: Fill out if requesting services
- Subsidy Application – Fill out if you would like to be considered for financial support
- Client Consent Form for Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information : Contact the DRS Staff. Call 250-383-4412 or send us an email.
- eLAN: Legal Services Electronic Newsletter
- Legal Aid
- Aboriginal Legal Aid
- Legal Services Society
- ProBono Net
- Dial A Law
- The Law Centre – University of Victoria Law Faculty
- Continuing Legal Education Society of BC
- People’s Law School
- BC Supreme Court Self-Help Information Centre
- Native Courtworker & Counselling Association of BC
- Coping with Separation Handbook
- Supreme Court of Canada
- BC Centre for Elder Advocacy & Support
- Bridges for Women
- Family services of Greater Victoria
- 1 Up–Single Parent Resource Centre
- Victoria Native Friendship Centre